The Advisor /Client Relationship
- How to save for retirement?
- How to spend properly?
- What are your living expenses?
- How should you take your pension?
- When should you apply for social security?
- What are your options for healthcare?
- As a small business owner, do I have any unique retirement planning options?
To effectively analyze your financial situation and implement a retirement strategy, we use:
- Cash flow analysis
- Income hypotheticals
- RetireUp – cutting edge computer software that models retirement income
- Strategic Comprehensive Retirement Plans
- How are my investments positioned?
- Do I need to take market risk to achieve my goals?
- Use a value investment philosophy
- Build the portfolio around the needs of the client
We use innovative technologies to evaluate and develop a personalized investment blueprint:
And we monitor the implemented strategy with -
- Annual or semi-annual meetings
- Rebalancing efforts
- Minimizing tax liability
- Understanding taxable income
- What kind of estate planning options are available?
- Do I have the ability to assist my children along with some of my favorite charities?
- Charity gifting
- Beneficiary planning
- Coordinating living trusts and directives with estate planning professionals
- For our particular situation, do we need insurance? What kind? How much?
You will need:
- Life insurance
- Term insurance
- Long term care
- When is the best time to begin a college planning/funding program for my child?
We recommend understanding different plans:
- 529 v UTMA